To open the museum we have to decorate, adapt and fit out a suitable premises. Whilst volunteers will be involved in this we know that we will need skilled and experienced support for some tasks.
We are therefore seeking help from local trades people and suppliers who would be willing to donate time and/or material to help us as their contribution to helping the town.
The area we envisage such help include:
- Electrical infrastructure & services check, maintenance and extension
- Plumbing services
- Minor building works, plastering and decorating
- Carpentry & joinery
- IT, computing and networking services
- Regulation compliance ie health & safety, disability access, fire safety etc.
- Fixtures and Fitting
We also need to furnish the premises and need
- Cabinets Shelves & bookcases
- Screen & display boards