The software that we used to create this site automatically creates cookies that may reside on your computer.
Information you’ve provided to us, including via our websites
Information about your interaction with facilities on the site.
Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (for example, this may be a PC, phone or tablet) about your use For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our cookies notice below.
Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device and is required for your device to communicate with websites.
Technical information from your device relating to your interaction with this site.
All confidential information, is used securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. We will not use this information for any purpose other than communicating with you in connection with the Redditch Local HIstory Museum. We will not knowingly pass this information onto any third party.
You may conatct us at any time a request dea
tails of the information we hold about you. You can also request to amend, correct of have this information deleted from our records. To do so, please email email@example.com
If you have any concerns about information about you or your organisation, please please email our webmaster. and we will remove any offending information.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups:
- Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for?Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Here are some examples of essential cookies:Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.When you add something to the online shopping basket, cookies make sure it’s still there when you get to the checkout.Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser.Note:
- Not all these features may be relevant to this web site.
- ) Improving your browsing experienceThese cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features.
Here are a few examples of just some of the ways that cookies are used to improve your experience on our websites:
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Remembering if you’ve filled in a response form.Remembering if you’ve been to the site before.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook or Twitter.
If you wish to continue using this site without cookies, or do not wish to receive a cookie, or if you wish your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, you may use the option on your web browser to disable cookies. Click on the ‘help’ section of your browser to learn how to change cookie preferences. However, please note that if you disable all cookies you may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on this website.
Copyright and Acknowledgements
The inclusion of information and images on this site is done in good faith and the copyright acknowledged wherever possible. The publishers of the site own the copyright to the structure and format of the site. If anyone has a specific issue over any content they should contact the publishers immediately so that the matter can be resolved. If you have issues with any material on the site we will of course hope to resolve those issue or we will remove the material.
The publishers encourages the use of the text and images for personal and educational work only and is prepared to waive its copyright in these circumstances.
The publishers reserves all its rights with regard to commercial reproduction of any material on the site.
Information taken from this site should not be used for any commercial use without permission of the Redditch Local HIstory Museum.
Information taken from this site should not be used on any other online or social media site without permission of the Redditch Local HIstory Museum.
Failure to comply these conditions may result in legal proceedings against you.